Friday, September 20, 2013

Our 10th Anniversary



I cannot believe it's been 10 years since I knelt across the alter from this man and said "yes". I knew then that I was marrying a pretty great guy who I loved, but I figured out fairly quickly how little I knew about how great he really was and how wonderful our life together would turn out. I fall more and more in love with this man every day. I am constantly in awe of his patience and positive outlook on just about everything. He is such a wonderful man. He is so kind and gentle. He supports me and compliments me completely. We are a pretty darn good match for facing this life with all its joy and trials together. Turns out I am one very lucky girl.

In the past 10 years we've:
Had four darling children who teach us more about joy and patience on a daily basis,
Moved four times, lived in four different wards in three different cities and two different states,
Traveled the entire United States on more road trips than I can count,
and shared our lives together through happy times and hard days.

I love you John Buhler, thank you for being so much more than I ever imagined.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your both very beautiful people and have a wonderful family. Love to all
Aunt Linda

TheKeilShpeel said...

Glad you had a wonderful Anniversary as a fam.. That beach looks dreamy :)